Next to the regulatory requirements of the CE-marking, the mechanically attached Firestone UltraPly TPO membrane also complies with ETAG 006 " Guideline for European Technical Approval of Systems of mechanically fastened flexible roof waterproofing membranes" and with numerous other European and national standards and guidelines such as DIN V 20000-201: "Adaption standard for flexible sheets for waterproofing according to European standards for the use as waterproofing of roofs, SIA 271:2007 "Waterproofing for buildings", …
- European Technical Approval: ETA 12/0419 (PDF).
- KOMO certification: KOMO K83033/3 (PDF in Dutch)
- KOMO attest: KOMO K92096/2 (PDF in Dutch)
- ATG (Dutch)
A wide variety of fire classification reports is also available in accordance with, but not limited to, the following:
- Reaction to fire in accordance with EN 13501-1, DIN 4102-1,…
- Resistance to external fire in accordance with EN 13501-5, DIN 4102-7,…
The Firestone UltraPly TPO Roofing systems have also been tested for their wind uplift resistance in accordance with the UEAtc, EOTA and FM guidelines, resulting in several wind uplift ratings.
Please contact the Firestone Codes & Approvals Department when looking for a specific classification or rating.